Funny Things My Husband Has Said...

So you all know that Matthew & I are brand spankin new parents. Well Matt hasn't ever been around a new baby. So I figured i'd post some of the cute things he's said in the past 9 months that made me laugh.

  • New borns don't cry that loud
  • It can't be that hard, all you have to do is feed them and change the diapers
  • -He thought a changing table was the same thing they had in public bathrooms-
  • You'll still feel like cooking
  • *while watching a movie* They don't really spit up like that
And all of those are pretty much direct quotes lol. I have a feeling he's going to be in shock when this little man gets here. But I have no worries, I know that whatever comes along he'll deal with it. He's going to be an amazing dad, as soon as the shock wears off haha.

1 Response to "Funny Things My Husband Has Said..."

  1. Unknown says:

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yepp...he's going to be in for a HUGE surprise!!! :) Hubby had never been around a tiny newborn either though, and he did amazing!! He does compare their crying to someone running a jackhammer next to his ear though, haha! ;)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger