And I'm Officially Full Term...

Holy cow. At 36 weeks I was full term. Now I'm a week past and nothing new. I've been dialated at 1 cm for 3 weeks now. I went to the Dr. today but no news, she didn't even check to see if I had progressed any... BOO! I was hoping to atleast be at 1.5 cm just SOMETHING to say I'm farther along.

The nursery is almost complete. The walls are bare... its really hard to find Winnie the Pooh stuff that I like... but besides that I have myself a working nursery. I have organized and washed the clothes and everything. (Of course with the help of my amazing family)

Luckily Matt has been home latley. I'm hoping that when/if he goes it'll just be overnight and little Ethan will hold on until he gets back. But I guess we will see!!

The closer it comes to time the more I want him sooo bad. I want to hold my baby. It feels sooooo surreal. I can't beleive that next month at this time (hopefully) I will have a little baby in my arms. How crazy is that. I wanna know what he looks like, I wanna hear him. Its crazy to know that pretty soon I will be an official mother. I wanna discover the shocking things of motherhood. I know its going to be hard, overwhelming, and scary, but I also know its going to be so amazing to hold MY child. I can't wait.

I'd like to take a minute to brag. I know bragging is annoying, but its my blog so BLAH to you.... I would like EVERYONE to know how truly amazing my family is. They have supported me through the good, the bad and the  ugly. I know that I wouldn't have half the life I have if it weren't for them. Espically my mother who has always been my best friend.  When I have someone here with me every time Matt leaves, when all I have to do is mention something and its done in a day, when all my worries aren't really worries is when this is shown to me the most. I have their support which is an amazing feeling. So to all of my family who is reading this I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys (probably all gals). I'd like to call it a day. Thanks for staying upadted!! Send me good labor vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Response to "And I'm Officially Full Term..."

  1. Mom says:

    I love reading your blog and hearing how anxious for him to be here. You are going to be an awesome Mom, and you are going to LOVE it. I am so very proud of you, you know that???? This is such an exciting time and I'm so thankful I am able to share it with you. thanks for all the sweet things you said; you know I love you more than I can express. Just like you will love little Ethan.......

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger